DEFINE THE PRODUCT MANAGEMENT ROLE
How does the role intersects with others in the organisation. If you are transitioning from engineering or marketing to Product Management role, we help you discover what you need to unlearn and learn.
- Intro, Agenda and Objective
- Why and when is a PM function needed in an organization
- Define the role of a PM
- Identify the attributes of a brilliant product manager
- Product Management Role in Indian context
- How to transition from engineering to product management role
- How to transition from marketing/sales to product management role
PRODUCT-MARKET FIT AND BEYOND
Customer Development Framework
Why Idea-first approach doesn't work. How can I understand customer needs much better.
DESIGNING FOR GROWTH
Design Thinking for Product Managers & Customer Development Fundamentals
GTM AND MOST COMMON PRODUCT MISTAKES
- How do I embed growth in my product
- How do create “user stories”
- Identifying product assumptions (there are many hidden and many obvious)!
- What makes a winning product (esp when competition is very tough).
- Design thinking and what a PM role needs to really understand
- Product Marketing: Key Tenets
- What makes a great GTM strategy
- GTM Case study / examples from the industry
- Product Positioning / Messaging: What’s the right way to go about it
- Product marketing myths: What everyone gets it wrong.
- Examples / case studies on product positioning and messaging
THE Product Management DRILL
- How do go about Customer Development (at scale)
- How do I prioritize features (in real world scenario).
- Defining Roadmap and the way forward.
- Scientific approach to building roadmap
- Case study / examples on building product roadmap and different process/tools
- Budgeting and PM function: A reality check
BECOMING A BRILLIANT PRODUCT LEADER.